random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Sitting down to eat my dessert this evening, I realized there are a few things I absolutely must do upon returning to civilization. I know I wrote this/blogger this at some point but here's what's on my mind...
- get some hot, fresh donuts from Krispy Kreme
- buy a dozen donuts from Dunkin Donuts
- Harold's.
- dim sum in Chinatown
- fast for a week and then Fogo de Chao
- skip dinner and then The Chocolate Bar @ the Penninsula
- Almond croissant @ Medici
- visit the Browns.
- hang out with M & M
- coffee or a drink with MB
- baby-sit DW
- redecorate
- learn Libestraum or Nocturne in E...actually just play again.
- get some real pizza

Yes, after doing all these things this summer I most likely will become a Grade A heffer. But I'll have my new yoga/running buddy to work off the pounds with. ha ha! 45 days and counting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home