random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hallelujah! I'm not a heffer anymore...well, okay, maybe I could stand to still lose a five or ten pounds but I can fit into my blue linen sundress! So exciting!

Earl is not on tonight and I again decided to read other people's blog (it's my second favorite thing to do besides online shopping.) I think my friends are right. It's time to move on. And you know what else? I think I'm right too.

Life after graduation was too dramatic and crazy. It feels good to have a somewhat level head on my shoulders again. It's nice to be single. I'm not lonely, contrary to what people say and believe. Seriously, what does it say about you if you feel you need to be in a relationship in order to be happy? Why does everyone assume that when you say "I like being single" it's an act? Yes, it's nice to be in relationship, there are some perks but it ain't so bad being single either. Ever been cheated on? Ever been lied to? My point EXACTLY.

I feel incredibly blessed to have the family that I do and the friends that I've made. I'm grateful that I've had the life that I have. I've experienced love and I've experienced all the crap that goes with it too. To be quite honest, I feel pretty fulfilled and I don't feel the need to have a boyfriend, a husband or a family of my own in order to say that my life is complete. It is complete the way it is.

And now I'm not a heffer...what more could I ask for?

Guess it's time to return some clothes since well...I can fit into my old stuff again! Woohoo!

okay, time to live vicariously through ms. bradshaw and company...

blog later,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home