random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

50 days and counting. Yes folks, my days are now numbered.

Some would say that giving a presentation on how to spot a fake luxury good (or as I'd like to call it "How to Spot a Fake Louis Vuitton") says that I'm shallow and materialistic. Well, the truth is, I am a brand-whore and if you asked me what I know, I'd shopping. I am a DAMN good shopper. I would make a GREAT personal shopper. However, I don't know if I'd ever get hired as a personal shopper. In any case! all of my friends think my presentation topic is pretty clever and funny and I think so too. Wouldn't you rather learn about how to tell a fake Coach bag from a real one instead of learning about how to make good chocolate chip cookies?

And folks, I've hit a new low. SERIOUSLY. I think I'm becoming a heffer again AND! I've considered calling someone I don't really want to talk to as practice to call someone I DO want to talk to. I'm THAT twisted. But I need courage and well...right now, I don't have it. I don't know why I'm flipping out over this person. It's so pathetic. It's worst than a crush. And normally I wouldn't be so stupid when it comes to this but I can't help it. *sigh* I need a new hobby.

Busy weekend ahead. Founders Day, volunteering and attempting to clean my apartment... take two.

I've decided to give up shopping. I might give up carbondated beverages too but let's be honest--it's harder for me to give up shopping now than it is Coke.

Have I mentioned I'm pathetic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home