random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Monday, February 20, 2006

I lost my pink and white striped sock. My world is over.

Okay, I'm being melodramatic. But I am annoyed and upset with myself for losing my sock while doing laundry tonight. Granted, my pink and white socks didn't really match anything in my wardrobe and I don't really like wearing pink, but that pair of socks in particular were INCREDIBLY comfortable. And now, I just have one sock. *sigh*

I am utterly and completed exhausted. This weekend did not turn out the way I expected it to. Driving back to WI this morning was a little brutal too. I cannot wait to move back to Chicago. I've been thinking about what I want to do this summer before I become a full-time student, what I should do and what I need to do. Here is my list so far:
- lose a pound of two, from exercise (this will happen.)
- play piano (my mom was right- I do miss the thing.)
- get over the past
- go to Vegas
- drag M & M to NYC with me to see M
- have my mini reunion
- get a laptop or at least a computer that does not have PMS
- work at Saks Fifth Avenue or Banana Republic or Coach (need to sustain my addiction)

this sock is really driving me nuts. I'm going to go score my apartment now.

night.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home