random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I need to do my taxes. Ugh. I hate taxes. Almost as much as I hate econ. Seriously. Someone explain to me what I'm going to gain from taking econ, public speaking and my favorite, intro anatomy and physiology. I can tell you what I will NOT gain...my $2000 for the stupid bio class. Ugh.

So when I was little, my mom tried to get me to read the dictionary. I was supposed to go through the dictionary, look up 10 words and then write a sentence using each word. Needless to say, this did not last long and I probably only looked up five words. In honor though of the idea, here are some words from my personal dictionary that I thought I'd share:

* gwoss (pronounced "g-wose")- adj. when the word "gross" does not quite capture and encompass how disgusting something is. commonly used to describe bodily fluids and strange foods.
* bullpoop (pronounced "bull-poop.")- noun. the Dylan-friendly version of "bullshit."; synonym of "crap"
* Fugly (prounced "fug-lee")- adj. when something is incredibly ugly; more extreme than gwoss. Example: That shirt is fugly.
* BR (pronounced "Bee-Are")- noun. Short for "Banana Republic"; also known as buhloong's crack.
* Quincy (pronounced "Kwin-See.")- noun. A beige 2003 Toyota Camry driven in/around the Madison and Chicagoland area.
* po-dunk Wisconsin (pronounced "po-dunc Wis-con-son.")- noun. Nickname for Madison, Wisconsin; an area of the United States of America abundant with cornfields and cows and where cheese and beer are the primary products consumed by natives.

Maybe my next blog will be me using all my words in sentences...

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home