random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Yesterday = BLAH.

On the bright side, I have a really good talk with someone. I didn't expect it to go as well as it did but it was nice. Very refreshing. A little discouraging that my voice wasn't recognized, but nonetheless a good talk. It was nice to be able to say some things. It was nice to be vindicated and re-affirmed. ha ha! I kind of feel bad for this person now too. I know what it's like to feel like your relationship meant nothing or very little. Why are people so...disrespectful?

It was so weird to explain what happened over the last four months. That was the first time I ever had to explain it to someone who wasn't familiar with the situation. I was at a loss for words at some points in the conversation. What do you say? There's no easy way to explain it.

Last night, I actually had TWO great conversations. So refreshing. So nice. I can't wait to move back. Chicago is going to be SO GREAT this summer! I'm going to get in shape, I'm going to play piano again, hanging out with my FAVORITE person and the great food and shopping! I'm bubbling with excitement.

47 days and counting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home