random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

First Valentine's Day as a single person in a LONG time.
No ex boyfriend screwing with my mind, no boyfriend forgetting to get a gift...UConn lost last night to Villanova and Mr. Redick breaks an NCAA record! What a FABULOUS Valentine's Day!

So I'm rather excited that today was pretty low key. No one stole my chocolates out of my mailbox this year at work and I got a brown cordoroy jacket which will go lovely with my new shoes! Plus, I was productive today- actually worked on my problem set. Gosh! have i mentioned how much I dislike Econ?

I don't understand why people don't understand why I like Duke. Why does my brother in law like the Boston Red Sox? Why did my brother like the Buffalo Bills when he was younger? People have their teams and while Duke is the equivalent of the New York Yankees in NCAA Men's Basketball...I don't care! I like 'em and I have a good feeling about this year.

so my plans are coming together nicely. AND! I found this stupid receipt for this piece of garbage cookie press I bought. So happy...

all right, time to get ready for bed. Another happy day of surfing the net ahead of me...

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home