random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Okay. I'm getting fat. *sigh* But you know what? I'm having so much fun in the process! I've broken the 9 PM rule twice this week....and it's only Tuesday! *sigh* I'll get better. Once things start to slow down, I will be better. Well, things are pretty slow but starting Monda I begin to learn how to talk. AWESOME.

I think I'm cured. I'm not have the same dreams about a certain person. It's kind of nice. Now, the dreams are a little more twisted but I think now, I'll take twisted over fairy tale romance. A friend mentioned a break-up to me today and I honestly felt like breaking down and crying. I don't know why I still harbor so much guilt but I do. It absolutely sucks. I hate knowing what I did and as much as I hate to admit it, that's the one regret I definitely have in my life.

I heard "You don't know me" in today and I'm just in love with this song again. It's such a great song. Gosh...

I was so unproductive again tonight. Goodness. The apartment is such a mess. I don't know what's up with me lately but I think my body and mind are starting to finally come to terms with one another. FINALLY. My goodness...my sanity can only take so much.

Okay, I'm going to attempt to do some work.

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home