random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Two hour interview for my dream internship.

In two hours, this is all I was asked (I'm not even joking.)

"Why are you interested in this position?"
"Do you have any questions?"
"Tell me a little about yourself."
"What are your plans for after you graduate?"

Not ONE question about what I think my strengths and weaknesses are. No random questions about if you could be a tree, river or mountain, what would you be. Granted, for the hour where I was talking with the woman that could be my boss, there was only 1 moment of awkward silence. AND! I pretty much knew about everything she was talking about (in terms of current projects.) Who knew Infectious Disease would come in handy!?

anyhow, we'll see how this goes. The director of the team met with me and he said my could be superior said she had good interaction with me.

let's just say my hopes aren't that raised...

on a side note, guess who aced her final that she didn't study for last night?? =)
(now i don't feel so bad for watching 2 hours of television....)

blog later,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home