random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Monday, May 07, 2007

I learned something last night: angry blogs about stupid exes leads to bad dreams.
REALLY bad dreams. Thus, no more angry blogs about stupid exes from me.

In other news, two people who I think are a fabulous couple just got engaged! yay! Unfortunately, the other couple I also adored broke up last month too. *sigh* I suppose not all my favorite couples will stay together.

I have no desire to study for my drug structure exam tomorrow. I'm so sick of amines, amides, carboxylic acids and stupid transformations. I want to be done with school.

Oooh! I heard back from the dream internship today too. Well, kind of. I'm supposed to have a phone interview. I hate those but hopefully! *crossing fingers* this works out!

gosh i hate exams....

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home