random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

sometimes, i amaze myself. seriously. i've now got TWO speakers booked for next fall and I have two more to find. While I could count on my e-board to find the last two speakers, I just don't trust them. Heck, if they can't even handle the task of handing out candy, I somehow wonder if they can handle finding speakers.

in any case, I'm impressing myself. Perhaps in the long run, booking these people will turn out to be good contacts for future networking. I still wonder why the hell I signed up for this. Honestly. I don't know what I was thinking. All I wanted was some free pizza! and yet somehow, I came out the next president!?!?

anyhow! i'm anxiously awaiting a phone call or e-mail from the dream job. the wait is driving me nuts! i keep forgetting that i already have a job too....

all right, must attend to school work and the damn itchiness. i hate mosquitoes and the itchiness they bring me!

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home