random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

liars and cheaters suck. even if they're fictional characters.

i hate bugs and tests. gosh, all i want to do come sunday night is sleep. i think my date with mr. midori sour is going to have to be postponed until sometime next week when i don't have to work.

i have only studied maybe an hour for my exam tomorrow. i have no idea how i wasted 5 hours. oh wait. i do. i did spend 2 hours tonight watching TV. gosh... i just don't care about pharmaceutics.

anyhow, my head hurts and i didn't go to bed until 3 last night. and it wasn't because i was up late studying! that will be tomorrow folks...

this makes no sense. it's definitely bed time.

does someone want to take my exams for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home