random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

less than 7 days folks and i am done with classes! *BIG STUPID GRIN*

big plans for the week after classes are done. they currently include:
- celebrating pop's birthday
- shopping at the outlet mall ( i have been purposely avoiding the mall so i can save money for a purchase at BR outlet and perhaps the Coach outlet.)
- balancing my checkbook
- laundry. lots and lots of laundry.
- cleaning my condo
- tutoring

I CANNOT wait to sleep in. Oh my gosh... I'm getting giddy at the thought of it.

This coming week is going to be brutal. 6 finals in five days, and the first three finals are worth a total of 12 credits! *gulp* that's like ALL my GPA right there. *Sigh*

hopefully, i'm still in one piece come Friday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home