random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Another long day. I got nothing accomplished. Stupid computers. I don't understand why I work at a software company and yet we can't seem to get our servers to work right. You just gotta wonder....

I can't believe someone actually reads this regulary. I don't even write regulary! But it's nice to know that someone's thinking of me. =)

So many decisions to make in the next few weeks. I didn't really expect certain things to happen but I'm glad that they are. Starting to learn a lot more about myself and realize that maybe I'm not that big of a failure. So excited. I can drink SODA POP again this weekend AND I get to see someone. =) So very exciting.

Bought something for my favorite person in the world although I don't know if he or his Mommy will like it. I hope they do though. It's actually pretty cute if you ask me, but then again, I am biased since I'm the one who purchased the item. Oh well... my plan to hide something in the store until I had time to buy it was foiled. I got a nice pair of sunglasses though!

Anyhow, I should probably go finish up some things. Think my laundry is done too.
blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home