random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Two blogs in one day!! Crazy... however, I must comment on the finish that my wonderful Blue Devils made tonight. Umm... yeah, Alabama State, I'm sorry you had to play Duke. I'm kind of annoyed that they didn't broadcast more than the first 10 minutes of the game but I guess it wouldn't have been that great of a game to watch. The Nevada/Mich. State was definitely more interesting.

I'm breaking my diet. One or two or.... four cookies won't hurt right? Tomorrow, I move into my very own cubicle. No more shared office with window and thermostat. I will be in a cube, in the basement of a three-story building. Lucky me. I'm excited though! I really am. I'm going to make my cube REALLY homey.

Things are better. I'm better, he's better, we're better. Actually, I'm not really better but getting there. I have faith. I can't forget that.

Just need to remember how blessed I am and how lucky I am. That and the occasional ego boost. I'm thinking I need to switch to xanga. I want to put little faces in my posts. But it's nice to be different....

All right, it's almost time for bed! I hope everyone is having a nice Thursday.

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home