random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Monday, March 15, 2004

Arizona was nice. Very different from the Midwest. Lots of sand and lots of cactuses. NO JOKE. Driving when there's lightening in the desert is freaky $hit, especially when you're driving alone at 5:30!! I made it to the airport though. Only got lost for like 10 mins.

Where do I begin? There isn't much for me to blog about though. I think I've finally come to terms with my future. New game plan. Let's see how long this one works. I've figured out the perfect way thoug for me to study (seeing as how I don't know how to turn on the TV in the fitness room.) I'm starting to feel good though. Sometimes when I think about all the wonderful people I have in my life, I'm so humbled. I only wish I knew how to tell all these people how grateful and appreciative I am for their love and support over the last six months.

There's one person in particular I'm incredibly humbled by. You know who you are. Thank you for all your compassion and understanding. From the bottom of my heart.

All right, my mind is all over the place. I promise the next blog will be more substantial and better written.

Blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home