random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Friday, March 19, 2004

So the big move to the cube was today. I'll admit, it's depressing. I definitely miss the ole office, but I'm not going to complain. After all, it's not like I'm that high up on the food chain. Besides, I believe I have the ability to make my cubicle a happy and homey space. I really believe. Already invested in some picture frames. Now I just need to find a french message board with hanging capablities.... I shall invest in some headphones too.

This is so pathetic. I'm going to go to sleep early tonight so I don't wake up late for the Duke/Seton Hall game. Laugh, but I have to be there for my Blue Devils. Thank goodness the game is in the afternoon! Otherwise, I might have had to ditch this shindig my company is throwing. The tourney is getting really good...

Okay, I'm going to go tidy up my apartment and finish some little projects. blog later.
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home