random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

These last two days have been REALLY good. I don't know why. Maybe there is a God after all...

The last two nights have been the best two nights of sleep I've had ever since I got to Madison. I think I'm starting to get used to my bed, the apartment and Madison in general. While the shopping still sucks, I have outlet malls to conquer in the future so it can't be all that bad right? Not only that, but I've realized that food here is just CHEAP. It's crazy but true. Milk is only $2 here! And that's for the GOOD stuff!

I've decided that I need a vacation or to get away. From the Midwest. Debating where to go though. Next weekend appears to be the BEST weekend for me to leave to go somewhere but I don't know where to go. Training is going to be brutal after next week so I want to take advantage of the weekend. Decisions decisions...

It's supposed to rain on Friday. I'm excited. It's been SUPER hot.

Did I mention my appetite is back? Unfortunately, I still get a lil nauseous after I eat something but so far, I've been puke-free. I think I'm going to hold off though on eating some rich food. Tomorrow is probably going to be another toast day. At least for one meal.

Okay, I'm pooped even though I haven't done much this week. Thank goodness it's Wednesday.... only 2 more days until the weekend!

blog later.
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home