random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

I don't know how much longer I can last with these 8-5 days... *sigh* I feel like I'm a freshman in high school ALL over again. Orientation is NO fun. Neither is finding out that I need to dress up and be somewhere at 7:30 in the morning in 2 weeks! yuck.

I miss Chicago. I found out today that there is only one place that sells Kate Spade in Wisconsin. People here haven't even heard of Seven jeans... I think I'm going to have to take a trip to the J.Crew outlet sometime. I don't know if I can survive shopping in Madison. There is NOTHING here to buy! I wonder how these stores survive...

I won't go into what the last few days have been like or what the first day of work was like. VERY surreal. I've now talked to TWO people though at my company. Woo hoo! and I met my Team Leader. She seemed nice and so did the two new people that I met.

All right, I am POOPED yet again. Happily, tomorrow we don't start until 8:30! yay!
blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home