random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Friday, August 29, 2003

Umm... so the first blog from Madison. Did blogger change or something? Anyhow! Madison is VERY different. I found out today that hitting a deer with your car is quite common in Madison. *sigh* I also found out that it's not unusual to have your windshield dinged or cracked from rocks and what not. Maybe that's why there were so many "hail warnings" posted on the TV last night. Now I DEFINITELY feel better about splurging for the garage...

Moving in went decently well. For my first meal cooked by myself, in my apartment, I had salmon and corn. I think I overcooked the salmon though but it was still edible. Tonight, I'm making chicken and I might have corn again. I don't think I'll botch the chicken though.

I'm not really in the mood to post right now because it's really hot and I'm tired from waiting for the cable guy all day. (Cable TV is fabulous and so is cable internet! woo hoo!) I'll blog more though later about my adventures in the Land of Cheese, Beer and Brats.

blog later.
me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home