random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Sunday, August 31, 2003

I'm not really sure what to post. I'm happy to be in Madison though, but it's so surreal. It's weird to not be around family right now too. But then again, my parents would probably want me to be focusing on work and getting ready for med school apps. *sigh*

I don't have much to post. I've finally put away all my clothes and almost all of the boxes. My living room is now box-free. It's kind of exciting. I still need another floor lamp though, but I'm getting used to being in the dark at night. It gets so dark here but the nice thing is, when I'm lying in bed and looking up at the skylight, I can see stars. It's kind of cool.

The weather today is beautiful. It feels like fall, which I suppose isn't surprising since summer is nearly over. I hope it's pretty here in the fall. Maybe I'll go to the UW Arboretum when the leaves have started to change colors. It'll probably be really pretty. I wonder if I can find someone to go visit with me... hmmm....

I don't think it's hit me yet either that I've graduated, even though I have pictures from graduation around my apartment. I actually don't have much around my apartment. LOTS of shelf space and actually closet space left. Maybe I'll bring more up here after Thanksgiving.

Okay, I said I was going to clean today and I guess I should begin. Tomorrow there's a Law & Order Marathon on TNT. I don't think there's a better I could spend my last day as unemployed....

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home