random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Still working on my bio TA application. Why can't it just be straightforward? On a brighter note, I found an old paper in my mailbox so I don't have to set up my computer. Yeah! and I retyped my resume (it doesn't take that long when you have a copy of it next to you) so that's all done too. Woo hoo!

WHY IS IT SO HOT!?!? I think part of me melted today. NO joke. It's so disgustingly hot. I can't wait for it to rain.

Let's see... someone told me today that hand washing clothes is not hard work. It is! Seriously. Especially when you're washing stuff that is part lambswool. That's the worst because the clothes shed like nothing else when they're wet, and you are trying to wring the water out and you get covered in wet fabric and it starts to shed on you... it's terrible. So to that person who said that it is not hard work, hand washing garments, you're wrong! Hmmph!

Tomorrow I have work. Friday, I am hoping to go to Target to get items to store my clothes in. Saturday, I have no plans. Maybe I'll start packing. hee hee... although I haven't figured out how big of a bag to use because the suitcase I normally travel with is not empty and neither is my small travel suitcase. Dilemma, dilemma. I got the NYC guidebook though in the mail today. So many places to go... I am DEFINITELY going to make a stop at Gray's Papaya and not get tricked into going anywhere else afterwards! (*hint* *hint*)

I'm still melting. It's so fricking hot. In a month, it'll be fall so why isn't it cooling down? This is very troubling because in the dorm, it'll be nasty hot if the weather is like this and I doubt the air conditioning will be working. (Though I hope it is! hee hee...)

All right, I'm not saying much so I think I'll get going. (Besides, L & O is on T.V tonight along with American Idol! and have I mentioned I don't like the Cubs? Stupid game on T.V last night so I couldn't get my Gilmore Girls!!! Grrr...)

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home