random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Sunday, August 18, 2002

Okay. So I got the application for being a Core Bio TA. Does anyone out there know how to answer the question, "at what stage of academic residence are you at?" My friends and I think it is just asking for what year in school you're in, but who asks that question in such a manner!?!? So confusing. When someone says, "residence" I think, "home, where a person lives." Crazy.

Anyhow! yesterday I went downtown and I've learned my lesson. I am not going to wear my clunky sandals EVER again. But downtown was interesting. I didn't really find anything I really wanted to buy. (Big surprise.) I think I've done all my shopping for the summer. Seriously. No wait. I'm on a mission to acquire enough underwear so I don't have to worry about laundry while I'm at school. =) You laugh now, but when you have meetings and labs and meetings during the week, it is very hard to find time to do laundry.

I really don't know what to blog about. Just found out someone I know is coming to the U of C. Strange. A little surprising. Definitely strange. I can't believe that I'm going to be a senior though. I don't look like a senior in college! People probably think I'm a senior in high school. Oh well... this will definitely be an interesting year in school. I can feel it already.

I think I should go get something to eat.
blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home