random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Monday, August 12, 2002

Our main phone line is still out. It's pretty annoying. You would think that given this household has four phone lines (two cell phones plus the two lines in the house), my family would be surviving this mini crisis but we really aren't. No one bothers to pick up the second line when it rings because it is most likely 1) a telemarketer calling or 2) a fax is being sent. Which leaves the two cell phones. However, a certain someone (who shall remain nameless) does not seem to like to share his cell phone which has left me to give up mine for usage. Quite frustrating...

Anyhow! TAF is over and it didn't even phase me. It's kind of weird because I feel like I've suddenly entered some new phase of my life. I'm in a sorority, I keep in touch with a few people from Lab, I hang out with my dorm friends even though we all are pursuing different things... it's just weird. A few years ago, right now I'd probably be recovering from the lack of sleep and utter and pure exhaustion from a week at TAF, but this year... so much feels so different. Oh well... By the way, Nacional 27- great restaurant! (Dr. Meadow, you were right.) And the sangria there... delicious! (Really, it was that good.)

Three more weeks and I'm in NY. I packed up a lot of my clothes for the dorm. (They were mostly winter clothes that have been in my suitcase that I'm probably going to need for NY.) I also cleaned part of my closet dresser! Slowly but surely, I'm making progress with this whole "productivity" idea. (I don't think that made sense.)

Anyhow, I'm starving right now so I think I'll go search for some food.

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home