random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Tuesday, August 13, 2002

I finally finished the Lazarus Case. I must admit, the ending was a bit of a disappointment, but I guess I should have saw it coming. Hopefully! my BA advisor never sees or reads this blog because he wrote the book. But I'm sure he would understand my disappointment with the ending. Really, I was all curious and then boom! let down. Oh well... it definitely gave me some insights and thoughts about how I want to approach my thesis. Not quite sure how I'm going to historically frame everything, but I'm pretty sure I have the history of neonatology grounded in my head. (Honestly, there are only oh-so-many ways you can retell the history of neonatology.)

What else is there? You can tell I'm bored because look how frequently I've been blogging! It's okay though because once school begins, I doubt I'll be blogging much. The other night, I dreamt about going back to school and how huge my dorm room was. Then I woke up and realized that I was kidding myself because really, my new room is like a fancy hole in the wall. Oh well... at least I have my own bathroom, which stays pretty clean! This year, I want to get a cute shower curtain and use the school issued one as a liner. It will make the bathroom look so much better! (See!? this is what I do in my spare time.)

All right, I think it's time I go be semi-productive. Enough of this blogging nonsense. Hmm... I wonder if I'll be having any Yeung Wah while I'm in NY. ha ha ha....

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home