random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Friday, August 02, 2002

I'm done. It's over. They're gone. I'm done!! Yippee! It's kind of hard to believe that six weeks of summer are over. Or rather, that school begins in two months. I am DEFINITELY going to make the most of the next two months before my SENIOR YEAR of college starts! Ahhh...

Anyhow, they're gone. Woohoo! Conference has started (though the phone calls have not stopped.) I don't know how to contain my excitement and happiness and joy. It's so overwhelming. Ahh... dirty thought just passed through my head. Hee hee hee... would have pissed off a couple of ex boyfriends. ha ha ha!

okay. I should get going. Cleaning today was a bit tiring. I think I'm going to become a human paper shredder. Honestly! why do credit card companies continually send out those stupid applications when it's quite obvious you're not interested!!? what a waste of paper...

all right. blog later.
a very happy, smiling me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home