random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

somebody pinch me.

I keep having to replay the phone call in my mind so I don't think I imagined everything. That's my biggest fear right now. Having gone and thanked everyone who helped me and supported me throughout the application process and then having to say, "oops! I was wrong. They called me to reject me." But no one calls an applicant to say you've been rejected? I mean, if all professional schools did that they would have to make a ton of phone calls. Okay, I'm not crazy. I was accepted. Life is good.

on a side note, tonight i'm going to attempt to make a pumpkin cheesecake from scratch and double chocolate mint cookies. Now, the problem is I don't have a roasting pan to do the water bath and chocolate cookies are extremely delicate because you don't want to overbake them. wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home