random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Good-bye Wisconsin, Hello Illinois!

I'm so happy right now that someone has to pinch me. I'm still in shock. I can't believe I got in. I can't believe that all the freak-outs, studying, volunteering, and work has paid off. I'm not a failure. I'm not a total screw-up. I'm going to BE something now. Craziness. Most importantly though...

I'm going to be back in CHICAGO!!

I can't wait to get to hang out more with my favorite person and be around when he starts school, maybe gets another sibling and learns to go to the bathroom himself! So exciting.

This is the best birthday gift EVER. There are just so many people to thank and one very special person. I hope she knows how grateful I am....

blog later...after the celebration.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home