random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

You know, I'll be the first to admit that girls are stupid. Seriously, we are. We get ourselves into these situations where we know that inevitably, someone will get hurt and if that someone isn't ourselves, then it's someone else. I mean, we purposely seek out situations that are not smart which leads to the conclusion that girls are stupid.

Case in point: I know Boy A doesn't like me anymore. I know that Boy A is having a good time in school and is going to parties and has groupies. Yet, I still like Boy A so I still call him and tell him how much I miss him. What good comes out of this? Nothing. I get hurt, Boy A gets an ego trip and I am left feeling stupid. Why do I feel stupid? Because I AM stupid for trying to talk to Boy A when Boy A wants nothing to do with me!!

I've decided that when a girl does things that are beyond rational and completely illogical, like trying to talk to a boy who has already stated that he has feelings for someone else or who can't find the time or day to call you unless he wants a booty call, she is being stupid. And if a girl is trying to talk to a boy who has already stated that he likes someone else and that it's best to not talk and you know said boy is now dating that person he was thinking about, well then that girl is STUPID and CONNIVING.

I've been that type of girl. I'll admit it. I've been stupid and conniving. Yet girls who try to be that way need to be careful because being a girl, you also know that girls are the most jealous, controlling and protective creatures on Earth. With that said, I've decided that if a boy can't acknowledge and see when a girl is being stupid and treading on thin ice, then that boy is being stupid too.

I'm not a perfect person. I'm not even that nice even though I try really hard to be sometimes. I've tried to be more patient, understanding, compassionate and thoughtful this past year. I think I've done a pretty good job thus far, but of course, there's room for improvement.

However, I'm at my limit. This is it. I've been played and I've been used. And I'm not really going to take it anymore having someone defend someone who clearly does not deserve a defense when all the evidence points to plain stupidity. There isn't really another word to call it. (Well, there are, but I thought I would refrain from such profanity.)

So now the world, or anyone who reads this knows... I think girls are stupid. What's more, I think you're stupid if you think that I approve of not calling someone stupid when they deserve to be called stupid or perhaps, much worst.

blog later.
me.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home