random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I am so tired. Waking up at 5 in the morning and thinking it's really 7 is not healthy. I just thought I would share that little observation with everyone.

I ate more than I should have tonight. But onion rings... I think they may be one of my weaknesses. The burger was okay. I've definitely had better in Madison. It was a good night. Well, I felt good because I got complimented. hee hee... not a serious compliment though but it's always nice when someone acknowledges that I'm not just another girl who knows nothing about sports. We won't get into a discussion of which teams I follow because this year is just going to be heart-breaking. SERIOUSLY. PLEASE do not talk about the latest AP poll on college basketball. It's just... too depressing.

I was pretty productive today. It was a good day. Ironically, Thursdays are supposed to be my good days but today was a nice Wednesday. Got a nice surprise. A very BIG surprise. Although now I have more chocolate than I know what to do with. But the roses are pretty and I think they'll live. (They were starting to wilt a little bit today at work but hopefully! they'll be okay now.) Not really sure how someone figured out exactly where I work but it was still nice.

I AM SO TIRED!! two nights of poor sleep. Ugh...Hopefully this weekend will be better except I don't know how much sleep I'll get and I imagine I'll be pretty tired Saturday night. Very excited though. Get to spend time with my FAVORITE person! Hopefully he doesn't trick me during dinner though it is inSANELY cute. Man... so innocent but so deceiving!!

It'll be a good weekend. I hope it is. I'm excited. Are you? I haven't figured out what I'm going to bring and I really need to study. Just a few weeks more and then I'm ALL done!! YIPPEE! I think I'm going to throw a big celebration for myself Dec. 4th. I think I'll be more excited that day than a week later because seriously... there ain't much to celebrate on the 12th but the 4th!! COME ON!! Maybe I'll have a drink with my new wine glasses.

I'm rambling. I'm so tired. I don't even have the energy to lie in front of my television and watch Law and Order. THAT'S how tired I am. I just thought I'd blog because well.... apparently someone out there likes reading what I have to babble about. But thanks for thinking about me and thanks for caring about what I have to say.

All right, I think it's bed time for me. Hopefully, I'll sleep through the night tonight. Wish me luck!!

sweet dreams.
blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home