random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Monday, August 16, 2004

It's over. Hallelujah. I have my life back. Just in time since my apartment is ridiculously filthy. Seriously, it needs some loving and a good scrubbing. That will be the events of this weekend I think. I can't wait. Going to bake some cookies or a cake too! I haven't decided. I'm still debating what I want recipe I want to try.

So I don't think I did well on the exam by any means, but at least I can say proudly that I did NOT start crying at ANY POINT before or after the exam. Honestly, I never believed people when they said that people just start bawling during the test. I think if you can leave a test like the MCAT feeling like you might have screwed up and knowing that you're about to blow a couple thousand dollars on pursuing your dream of becoming a doctor and never shed a tear, then that means you have a pretty level head and you know what matters the most in life. Seriously.

I think I'm going to write a book. "A Guide to Being Me." I think I can spew some good advice... at least on how to be like me!! hee hee... all right, time to go bond with my best friend. He's missed me these past two months and I've missed him too. Ahh...I love you TerryVision.

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home