random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I remember what I wanted to blog about- my nightmare. Seriously, this is what I dreamt about the night before the MCAT. I didn't dream about bombing the exam, being rejected by every med school, pharmacy school, law school or any other professional school I might apply to. No no! What does my subconscious conjure up for me? I dream about my ex-boyfriend trying to kill me. I got so freaked out that I woke up around 3 in the morning and was too scared to go back to sleep for at least another 15 minutes. Upon waking up and convincing myself that I was safe and there was no crazy ex-boyfriend within a 50 mile radius, I fell back asleep. But what happens? I dream that the same freaking ex comes after me AGAIN!! *sigh* So exhausting. I tell ya, I would have preferred a nightmare involving the LSAT or the MCAT.

Anyhow! I'm thinking about my current existence and everything that's happened this past year. I guess I'm pretty happy, lucky and fortunate. I have the cutest nephew in the world (seriously, he's pretty damn funny. The kid stops crawling to scratch his butt! HILARIOUS!) I'm with a guy who puts up with more than any person should ever have to (I'll admit, I wouldn't date myself... actually, maybe I would. I'd get a lot of gifts if I was dating myself... Hmm... lemme rethink my previous statement) In any case! I also have pretty nice parents. Need a little work in the apologizing department but I'll take what I can get for now. Yeah, I'm pretty happy with how I'm turning out. The siblings aren't TOO bad either.

So do I want to go to a med school that is currently on probation? What does that mean!? Maybe I should consult with a physician. I hope I ace the LSAT. Seriously, I'd rather do well on the LSAT than the MCAT because I think I will just be ashamed of myself if I faulter on the LSAT. Wouldn't you if you were a Humanities major!?!?

All right, time for me to productive by some means. I am definitely a bona fide SLOB. hee hee...

all right, blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home