random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Ack! blogger has changed the way it does things. I am not ready for this. I don't know what I'm doing. Ironically, I work at a software company. Anyhow! you would think that by now I would have picked up a few tricks of the trade, but alas, no. I don't even really know what "GUI" stands for though I use the term at work. Whatever...

I'm alive... if you called me though right now, there's a chance you'll hear my new hoarse, raspy, barely there voice. Why the hell hasn't my sore throat gotten any better? Maybe someone is trying to send me a message that I need to talk less but I don't even talk to that many people every day!

I'm not in the mood to go out today even though I should. Gosh, I really don't feel like going out. Blah... maybe I will hold off shopping until I feel better. I do live ridiculously close to the mall. All right, time for me to eat. Blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home