random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Thursday, December 11, 2003

I did it. I asked someone to a movie. I was SUPER nervous, but the response went well. I wasn't ignored. I'm very proud of myself. You should be too.

So even though I asked someone else to a movie, doesn't mean I've forgotten certain things. I know where my heart lies and I know what I'm doing. These last few months have taught me that you can't always doubt people. You have to have a little faith and put a little trust in someone, and in essence, put yourself out there. I guess this is what people mean by taking risks. I think I'm taking the biggest risk I've ever taken in a while. But I feel good about this. After all, you can't live life being scared all the time. Funny. I just remembered who taught me that lesson....

I miss you. Maybe tomorrow, my wish will come true. Maybe....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home