random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Okay, I have to comment on someone's xanga because it has to quite possibly be the funniest and most refreshing xanga out there. Thank goodness for incredibly wonderful neighbors. Man... it's like reliving the U-High experience just reading! But I'm glad I'm no longer in high school... There's one part of my life I would not like to re-live. Although senior year wasn't too bad... Oddly enough, I'm going on vacation with someone I went to high school with HOWEVER! she is an AMAZING sister so the whole U-High thing, doesn't really matter much. It's always fun to talk about the vicious girls I graduated with too with her... (yeah yeah, I'm still that immature

I am so excited about tomorrow. I can't wait for the weekend. Ahh man... can't wait to watch the American Idol Christmas special. I can't wait for Christmas carols to be overplayed on the radio! I love Christmas. This year, it's going to have so much more meaning and make it that much more special. And New Year's... I hope someone chooses a fun hotel party!!

I am so fricking lazy. I should have packed my car today but I didn't. Oy... lugging all this stuff home is going to be umm... difficult. But I can't wait to see DYLAN! I hope he likes his gifts... hee hee...

I should go to sleep soon. At least my apartment is not as messy and I won't feel so bad leaving it. This entry is totally pointless but is it really worth it to always write something meaningful?

Okay, I'm going to get ready for bed because it's approaching that time.

blog later
me


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home