random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Sunday, November 09, 2003

wow. i haven't written in a while... well, kind of. i keep forgetting i have this thing even though i read other people's. hee hee.... but things have been a little crazy. I just got back from seeing my ADORABLE baby nephew. hee hee... his mama is 30 now. Bonified old person. I am such a nice sister... I really am because I got her SUCH a nice gift. She was impressed (as I predicted) when she opened it. (insert big, beaming smile here.)

So I've now gone two weeks straight with doing pilates. I did TWO 10 min workouts today. Maybe I'll keep this up... I better see some results soon though. My abs shouldn't be sore everyday for nothing....

Chopped hair this weekend. That was nice. SO much lighter and I don't feel like my face is as fat (even though it's probably just getting fatter. *sigh*)

To buy or not to buy? I must contain myself. Maxstudio.com why do you have to be so wonderful? And why does baby Gap have the most adorable things? The retail world is conspiring against me.... but I shall prevail. I will save money.

I need to learn how to post pictures because Dylan is so AMAZINGLY cute! Man, I can't wait until he's bigger. He's still so small...

All right, I think I've run out of interesting things to say for now. Blog later...
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home