random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Monday, November 24, 2003

The high today was 20 degrees. I didn't sleep through the night, I got yelled at last night for no real reason, and someone (*insert angry, annoyed, disappointed, frustrated face here) decided to tell me that whatever I mean to him, he's going to ignore it. But... do you know what? TODAY IS STILL A FREAKING FABULOUS day!

I'm in the best mood and I have been ever since about 2:40 PM. It's not just me. I really did it. I even impressed her. I'm so proud of myself.
I wish you could be too, but you're not. I know this just makes you feel better but you made me feel so small and worthless. Gosh! I can't believe I let it go as far as it did. But you know what? It doesn't matter because I did this all on my own, without your help or support.

She even said I was sounding philosophical and maybe I am, but who cares!? You know why!? Because she said it and confirmed it.

I'm feeling super fabulous right now. More pumped than ever before. Things are coming together. I knew HE wouldn't let me down. I knew he'd be there for me. I feel so ashamed for ever doubting him and questioning him. Gosh I feel like a complete a-- for it. But now I know. Thank you. I know you know how grateful I am, but thank you. Man, I'm crying just thinking about how happy I feel right now. It's the greatest feeling. I've only felt this way once before over the last few months, and I know now there's no way that will ever happen again. But this... right now... It's like the end of It's A Wonderful Life where George goes around shouting because he's so happy to be alive. Now I know what all the hoopla was about.

I can't stop smiling... it's been a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home