random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Thursday, November 27, 2003

All right, first things first. Thank you. Thank you to everyone.
* * *
I don't know where to begin for how incredibly thankful I am. Words don't seem to do justice so I'm not even going to try. Just know that I'm grateful and thankful, from the bottom of my heart.

I don't know how I'm going to contain myself this next week. I don't know what excites me more. Seeing him, or being in the city on my own. Gosh. The thought of it is simply thrilling. I know I've been on my own for the last few months, but there's something to say when you know you're totally alone and independent in a big city. It's like a rush, just walking around. You still know you're nobody but at the same time you are somebody. Crazy. I guess what is really exciting me is that I'm finally going to get some answers and begin the real healing process. Ha ha... now I get it... "waiting to exhale." Yup! totally have that feeling.

Sometimes I wonder if I've become numb but then I remind myself about Monday. Man... I can't wait for the next day that's like Monday. I guess I should be grateful too that I know what it's like to love.

All right, the TV is calling to me. Make fun all you want, but I'm making up for lost time. And I could be deep and "philosophical" as someone said, but I think I've said enough. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Thanks for being there for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home