random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Thursday, June 20, 2002

There's something exhilirating about cutting your own hair. I don't know what it is exactly, but it makes you feel so much more free and it's fun. So tonight, I chopped off a couple of inches and I'm wondering if anyone will notice. Actually, I'm pretty sure someone will. I was growing out my hair but it's 90 degrees right now in Chicago, there's no air conditioning, I'm not dating anyone who prefers long hair, and well... I could use a little "fun" in my life right now. So that's my most recent life update- I cut my hair.

I hate summer too. Have I ever mentioned that? Well, I do. It's supposed to be 3 months of rest and relaxation but it's really not because you are supposed to continue on with work. To top that off, it's hot and humid and there are tons of creepy crawlers and flying biters that like to target me! Thus, I am not a fan of summer. Fall and Spring are my seasons. I don't dislike winter only because I'm a December baby and I LOVE Christmas shopping! Ahh... the best season of them all... the shopping season.

Anyhow, I'm going to go do some reading and drink some of Mom's backyard juice. Don't even ask. Just pray for me and hope I don't get poisoned.

Blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home