random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Friday, June 07, 2002

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one not finished with finals. =) Then again, it sucks that I still have to write this paper. Happily though! I got five pages (which I think are pretty solid) and I'm a third of the way through. (the next 2/3 are going to be some quality B.S. Could be my best work to date!)

Anyhow, I hope I'm not the one with the bad mental vibes mentioned in Frank's blogger. I think I've stayed pretty happy. Did I mention though that the next two weeks could be disastorous for me? (It's pretty damn late and I've been studying for physio for the last 8 hours.... forgive me if my mind is not functioning correctly.) Anyhow! there's a high potential for my life to really blow....

Okay, I need sleep. Physio final in less than 8 hours and a crapload of writing, editing and packing all my $hit to go....
woo hoo!
feel sorry for me.
blog later (if I survive the next 48 hours...)
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home