random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Wednesday, June 05, 2002

It's f*cking late and I should be asleep. But just wanted to tell whoever is reading this that if you want to reach me for the next few days, your best bet is e-mailing me because I'm literally starting to live in the A-level of the Reg. Need to kick a$$ on this history paper and my physio final- both of which are due/on Friday for me.

As if I wasn't getting enough radiation already from being down there ALL the time, my cell phone apparently emits the most radiation. *woohoo!* Not. So I think I'm going to get a new cell phone. Heck! I've been pretty good... I think.

Who knows how my grades are going to be this term. Doube woozey in the next few weeks. Spring quarter grades AND my MCAT score. Things cannot get worst... least I hope so. So if you care about me, and you know me and all my struggles this past year, pray for me that I won't have to take that dreadful, awful and painfully long and excruciating test again. Just hope I don't.

All right, it probably isn't a good thing that I'm dizzy and I got barely any work done again. Damn me.

Off to bed to rest up for another long day at the library.... notice I didn't really make sense?

Congrats to all the seniors out there... can't believe I'll be one in 6 months... crazy. I'm almost done with my time at the U of C!!

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home