random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Saturday, June 08, 2002

I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I'm DONE!

can you tell how excited I am?!?!

Anyhow! Physio final kicked my ---. We just won't go there. FINALLY! finished my paper. I must admit, I probably could have done a lot better had I 1) knew what I was writing about exactly 2) didn't have my physio final the same day and 3) tried harder. Oh well... it's over, done with. TIME FOR SUMMER! not that my summer is going to be THAT MUCH better, but TWO WEEKS OF NO SCHOOL! NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ! well, I have to start my summer reading. It's quite a tantalizing list. I bet you wish you were me and getting to read a bunch of books about premature babies and how neonatology came about....

Okay, I have to go back to packing up all my crap. I have a lot. But surprisingly! I've finished packing all my clothes. (Then again, that's because I took most of it home already to wash but then never did. hee hee...) okay, I hope anyone who is reading this has a great summer and if you need to reach me, you should know how!

Good luck to those still dealing with finals (i.e, Northwestern. Muah ha ha ha!) I will stop now.

I'm DONE! (I had to write it one more time.)
blog later... now that I'm finished!

me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home