random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Saturday, April 27, 2002

*disclaimer* I wrote this about an hour ago, but it didn't get posted. I don't know why. Blogger hates me. Technology has never loved me. And I need to actually start WRITING this paper. (hee hee... I did go take a 20 min. nap....)

There's pretty much no way I can get out of going out tonight because my two ridiculously crazy friends/sisters, Brita and Anne have been looking forward to this all week. (Kind of scary... people looking forward to hanging out with me. yikes!) I think we're going to a bar. Ugh... the last time I went to a bar, the bouncer tried hitting on me while I was leaving. I hate people with Asian fetishes. Granted, I've dated a one of those types, but ugh.... I just don't get it. I don't understand the Asian fetish. If someone could explain it to me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

hee hee..I got summoned for jury service or duty. Me! Katherine Lin, summoned. I never thought it would happen. Actually, I did, but the whole idea of it seemed silly to me. My friends keep telling me they pay you like crap. I hope that's not true. Especially since I'm kind of poor right now. I haven't worked in about a month! Crazy... I went from working two jobs and volunteering to pretty much doing NOTHING. Go me... ha ha! Nah, that's not true. After tonight (hopefully) when I'm done with this paper, I'll be back to my old, no social-life self. Do you know how long it's been since I've been to a party? ANY kind of party? Well, then again, I am going out tonight and I already have plans for next weekend too. Maybe I'm not so much of a loser, but I sure as hell feel like one!!

All right, time to start typing/writing this thing otherwise, I'm screwed. Wish me luck.
Blog you all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home