random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Frank, I know you're SUPER excited that I finally did this but don't think that what motivated me is my boredom. THE ONLY reasons I've opted to join the "Blog" craze at this moment is because:
1) I am SICK of people asking me about how the MCAT went. (If you want to know, it wasn't as bad as I thought but I started to phase out during the Bio section.)
2) I do not want to be productive and Blogger is something that I do not think is productive.
3) I'm avoiding writing my paper due Thursday.
4) I'm annoyed with life at the University of Chicago.
5) I know there are people out there wondering what the hell I've been up to (least, I want to believe that.)

So, lemme start by saying what I've been up two ever since January of this year (though it just occurred to me that I really haven't been doing much.)

Surprisingly, I kicked some a$$ in my classes last term so I've been trying to keep that up. That means, I have stopped watching TV all together and I pretty much spend all my time socializing and studying at the library. (That's how sad the U of C is or at least, I am.) At the same time though, I somehow managed to get myself sucked into co-chairing one of the largest campus events held in May. *sigh* Then! I signed my life away to Kaplan (WHO YOU SHOULD ALL STAY AWAY FROM!) in preparation for the MCAT but this past saturday, I took the damn test and I don't want to think about it anymore.

On a more positive note I managed to
1) secure my summer job
2) secure my BA advisor and
3) get my BA topic.
Looks like I will be graduating after all as a History of Medicine concentrator and I might just still get that second major in. =) woo hoo!

What else? Oh yeah! I also (more or less) just secured the formal site for DG. (Did I mention I joined a sorority? Yes, I did. Frank's lil sister is a greek girl. ha ha ha!)
There's actually a picture of me on my sorority's website . It's under Fall Initiation. There are FOUR Taiwanese girls in my sorority. I think that's pretty damn impressive.....

But enough about my sorority and my loser life. I don't expect to keep up with this blogger thing, but if it means that less people will ask me about the MCAT, midterms, SummerBreeze and those other annoying questions that I choose not to deal with at present, then I'm ALL FOR IT! =)

so I think that's it for me.
blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home