random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

i haven't watched a single Duke game ALL year. Seriously. I haven't caught ANY games on television because I no longer have cable and when they played on national TV, I had to work. So imagine how excited I was that CBS decided to stop broadcasting the Marquette/MSU game and switched to the Duke/VCU game. I mean, Duke has had a rought year but I had faith in them. I knew they could pull this one out. But of course, in the last few seconds of the game...my world crashes. Duke loses. Suddenly I had flashbacks to the tournmament in 2002 when Duke played IU and before I knew it, the overwhelming feeling of sadness and misery took over.

you have no idea how dejected i am right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home