random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

at this point, i give up.

damn. winter quarter somehow beat me up even though i got out of a class and didn't have to take another.

i'm so looking forward to next week. current plans include:
1) baking cupcakes from a recipe i saw on Martha (from the new cupcake star, Billy himself!)
2) tutoring.
3) shopping (sadly, i still have to return some christmas gifts.)
4) work
5) meals with DGs (so exciting!)
6) sleeping. LOTS and LOTS of sleeping (even though I've been taking 2 hour naps every day this week. But seriously, it's the beginning of a cold. sore throat + sniffles = BAD THINGS TO COME.)
7) hanging out with my FAVORITE 3 yr. old (and his crazy grandparents)
8) lounging around downtown watching cable. I've even got an outfit picked out for sitting on the couch!

i miss cable....and Duke being ranked #1.

March madness will be March sadness for me this year.

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home