random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

i think i'm going to throw up.

Wisconsin is #1 and Duke is #18!?!? And they weren't even ranked last week!?

oh my gosh...this year's tournament is going to be painful to watch. I don't even know who to root for. I'll probably go with UNC only because I do like Mr.Williams (I'm not from Kansas), Florida does NOT deserve back to back titles and I don't want to see OSU get the satisfaction of a title so they can brag about their star freshman. can you tell I'm slightly bitter?

And before you start on me about how could I possibly root for UNC if I'm a Duke fan, my disdain for the state of Wisconsin (let alone the city of Madison) supersedes the UNC/Duke rivalry.

If Wisconsin wins this year, I will cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home