random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

My apartment TOTALLY looks like a disaster zone now. I broke down the table and started to clean out the kitchen. Ugh. It's a good thing I'm giving myself 4 days to non-stop clean and pack because I think I might need a whole week! On the bright side though, the closet is almost completely cleaned out and within the next few days, I will be living out of my suitcase (preparation for the summer.)

I have such a food coma. Ugh. This summer, I am going to get into shape. I really am a heffer. No one believes me when I say that but they haven't seen me in my bathing suit!

Hmm...I am going to be broke soon. This sucks. I really hope that I am going to get the extra bonus that I'm hoping for before I leave. That would be wonderful and would totally help me out right now! especially given the birthday gift that's coming.

all right, I should stop wasting time by blogging and try to clean up and pack some more. Have I mentioned that I hate packing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home