random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Ouch. Two shots in one day is NO fun. I suppose the good thing is now I'm 2/3 of the way to being immune to Hepatitis B and I'm not immune to rubella.

So didn't sleep well last night. What was an AWESOME and FABULOUS day ended on a rather frustrating note. However, I did manage to style my hair right again! You know what that means? It means it wasn't a fluke the first time I did it and I can actually do my own hair!

Anyhow! yesterday I got to talk to someone that I haven't talked to in a while. *blush* so much fun. I'm rather enjoying this whole reconnecting thing with people I haven't spoken to in years. It was a good conversation. hee hee... oh how all the teeny boppers would be jealous. kidding.

I don't want to drive today. I hate driving. I just realized that when I'm in school, I'm still going to be driving everyday. Now I'm wondering if I should have just lived on campus but then I'd probably be all annoyed that I was stuck eating crappy cafeteria food, my bedroom was the size of my walk-in closet right now, and I was without my beloved Quincy. =)

There are still so many errands I need to run. Ugh. I should take a quick nap before I have to get on with the rest of the day. Maybe I'll have some ice cream too.

Oh by the way, 14 days and counting!! *grinning, big smile, the sun is shining happy*
Yes folks, the end is DEFINITELY near.

blog later,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home