random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Thursday, March 20, 2003

Question: How do you treat "senioritis?"

The prospects of getting my FIRST real, office, job offer is not helping me AT ALL. Yes, I want a job, but I'm becoming SO DAMN LAZY! *sigh*
I hate school. Looking back, I should have gone to U of I (though had I gone there, I would have NEVER joined a sorority.)

I NEED TO WRITE THIS DAMN PAPER! *sigh* It's not even coherent. More cohesive and coherent than it was at 3 this afternoon, but it still sucks... speaking of sucks...

MY DORM IS ONLY 1 YEAR OLD AND I HAVE TWO LEAKS IN MY BATHROOM! What the @#$!? is up with that!?!? grrr... we won't get into my disappointment with this University which is why I have NO qualms milking this school for whatever it's worth! hee hee hee...

okay, must write, must study, must be good.

by the way... my team plays tonight. They're going to win... contrary to what SOME UNBELIEVERS THINK!!
hmmph.

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home